Akshay Kumar digs toilet in Madhya Pradesh to promote Toilet Ek Prem Katha

April 01, 2017
Akshay kumar is really getting his hands dirty trying to promote his upcoming film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha which revolves around the nationwide crisis of lack of sufficient toilets.
Just a few days ago, Akshay Kumar took to Twitter to share his thoughts on the need to build more toilets in India.
In a video titled Soch Aur Shauch, Akshay Kumar said, "While researching the film, I came across facts while completely shook me up. At first, I thought of not doing this video because people would think I am simply publicising my film. While that might be true, I am doing Toilet - Ek Prem Katha because this issue needs a lot of promotion. I would like my fans to spread awareness about good sanitary hygiene as much as they can. I am not worried about what people will think of me. Thought is such a thing on which nobody has a right. Similarly, there isn't any barrier to shauch. Jab lagti hai tab lagti hai, nature ka call hai.
Now, Akshay Kumar seems to have upped the ante as the release date of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha - August 11 - gets closer. The Naam Shabana actor took up a spade and literally dug a two-pit toilet in Khargone district of Madhya Pradesh with minister Narendra Singh Tomaralongside him

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.